Monday, March 31, 2014

SOLSC 31/31






YES!!!
Yes, yes, yes, YES! My last post! it is truly wonderful! No more slices! No more constantly strangling my mind for new ideas or phrasings. Honestly, this is like the sixth post I have done that talks about the horrors of slicing, (my dearest apologies to any teachers unlucky enough to be reading this, but its true). True, this assignment has had its ups... and downs, I liked reading everything, but I'm so done with these slices. A month is enough for me. It feels WONDERFUL to finally be finished, or at least I will be finished after I post this. Victory! I have won the game! 31 slices. its wonderful! Because I feel like celebrating I will insert small versions of all the 'cool' pictures that I posted on my blog this past month! The snow flake is my favorite.












No comments:

Post a Comment