Sunday, March 16, 2014

SOLSC 16/31 March 16

Today is the...
1st day of the week
The 16 day of the month
The 10th week of the year
And...
Drumroll please
The 75 day of the year

Also, its is the 16th, which means I'm over halfway done with our March Slice of Life Challenge! *Sounds of fireworks and explosions*

Today, the play is over, it ended late last night after strike and the cast and crew party. On tuesday, well probably have to finish cleaning the wood shop and the tool crib, but at leas the worst is over. Today, I slept in late, then watched some TV, had lunch and now I'm doing "homework". Ahh don't you just love procrastination? I've become quite the expert at doing my spanish in the car, as well as my math at lunch. I really hate math.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the play and all your hard work. Your slice really captures the tired laziness of the day after such a big event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had pretty much the same day except I wasn't awake for lunch

    ReplyDelete