Thursday, March 27, 2014

SOLSC 28/31

THREE:



A big wonderful number! Three winners, three gods, three more posts left. I have no idea whatsoever about what to write this post about so, I'm just kinda winging it. WHY? Because I'm bored and much to lazy to come up with an actually interesting idea. I feel like a towel thats been squeezed out and then waked repeatably against a brick wall when it comes to these slices. In the beginning of the month, I actually tried to make them cool and interesting, but now I'm counting the posts until I'm done. THREE (not including this weird and strangely personal post) left! Three posts left. I'm a worn and overjoyed towel with no water left for ideas. Oh the joy! I'm ALMOST done! Victory is almost here!

Sincerely,
A really, really bored blogger


PHOTO CRED: http://www.flickr.com/photos/rooty/2572461184/"

No comments:

Post a Comment