Sunday, March 23, 2014

SOLSC 22/31 Really Really Random



Question: Does anybody know what SOLSC stands for? I know that SOL stands for Slice of Life, but I'm completely clueless about the SC part. I've been writing it on my posts for so long that I can not remember what it originally stands for. I'm getting really pissed at my computer because it has a mark on the screen and whenever I read my work, it looks like an accidental coma. Just so annoying. Also, Blogger does this weird thing that whenever I finish a word really close to the edge of the margins, it doesn't show when I press the space bar. Like, I'll press it over and over again thinking it it just my computer thats messed up, but when I move onto the next word its already in the middle of the page. My phone does the same thing and I don't know why, but it really annoys me. A lot.

WELCOME 
To the End of my Rant

(much better than The End)

No comments:

Post a Comment