Sunday, March 23, 2014

SOLSC 23/31 writing this cause I have to



For starters, I have two dogs, a pug and an english bulldog. This particular slice is about the bulldog.

My dog is ALWAYS hungry and she loves looking for food. Once, she stole a banana out of a lady's purse, but one of her favorite places to go looking for food is in my brothers room. He always leaves food on the floor and he never closes his door. She's found halloween candy, apples, chewing gum, and ect. This weekend she got 'lucky' and found a full bag of apricots, which she devoured. Apricots are a very curious snack: they are delicious, but they are supposed to be eaten in small quantities because too many are bad for digestion. Really bad. Let that sink in. My dog ate an entire bag of them, spent the rest of the day sick, and then guess what? We had to drive home, with a sick, smelly and miserable dog. The stench was unbearable, my brother spent the whole ride holding his shirt up over his nose. It was disgusting.

The End

2 comments:

  1. I can picture your brother leaving a whole bag of apricots in his room. And with old dog, no where was safe for food

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dog found my halloween candy once too, but I didn't notice for a while. I found out when I was walking around and found chocolate on my shoe.

    ReplyDelete