Monday, March 17, 2014

SOLSC 17/31 A Quote...



So... I was really bored and decided that instead of my typical paragraph, I would give in to my creative wanderings and write a quote. Then, I decided to fancy it up, writing it out in a cool font and style (some of the words are abbreviated). This is an original quote and I would prefer that I keep the credit for it. Ignore the grammar, I've had a hard enough time putting it into words already. Also I'm sorry if the picture is blurry.


"With every new breath, we are both the oldest and the youngest that we will ever be again, and just that much closer to death. "
-Kendal 

2 comments:

  1. That's so awesome and true, and I like the fancy writing even if I did have to stare at it for about 10 seconds to figure out what it said, and then scroll down to find out that you had written it out for us... oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very impressed with this slice - good idea, and good quote.

    ReplyDelete