Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The Runaway King
Jennifer A Nielsen

Over the weekend, I read the Runaway King by Jennifer A Nielsen. This book is the second book in the Ascendence Trilogy, the first being The False Prince, which is a really really good book. I enjoyed the Runaway King because of all of the well thought-out characters and the forever unclear plot. I liked how the entire book revolved around multiple power struggles and because of the different perspective the main character took around politics. The story was fast moving and well thought out, and I would recommend The False Prince to anyone who is the least bit interested in deception.

NEXT WEEK: donno yet

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like a book with a lot of good plot twists. I like books like that, maybe I'll read the first book sometime. Thanks for the suggestion

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sound really good. How long is the book?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book sounds really great. I have heard of the False Prince, but have never actually read it. I will add them both on my TBR list!!!

    ReplyDelete