Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The Healers Keep

The Healers Keep
Victoria Hanely



This week, I read the healers keep; a companion book to the seer and the sword, (which you should read first). Victoria Hanely has been one of my favorite writers for a while now. All of her books are filed with amazing detail and descriptions, and as of now the Healers Keep is one of my favorites from her writing. Unlike many books I had read, this book was one of the most intriguing books I have read in a while. I found the characters relatable, even in strange circumstances, which was really different, but my favorite part of the book was the storyline. The entire thing was completely original and I was never able to guess about what would happen next. Having read this book in about 9ish hours I would call this a one week fantasyish book despite the 360 pages.

PS. I believe that I wrote about the seer and the sword earlier this year

NEXT WEEK: The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood

No comments:

Post a Comment