Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe

The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe
C. S. Lewis

My classic for the week was the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe by C. S. Lewis. This book was amazing and i can't believe that i hand't read it before. Despite its aim for a younger audience, I really enjoyed the characters, creative plot and older language. Because of its unique plot, I really enjoyed making connections to some of the newer books I have read. The story is about four siblings who after being evacuated from there homes because of bombings, stumble onto an corresponding world name Narnia. Personally, I thought the characters were relatable although the hour and a half long book did not allow much time for the characters to really grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment