Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The Fault In Our Stars

The Fault In Our Stars
John Green

Over the weekend, I read The Fault In Our Stars, which was amazing! Its the story of a cancer patient named Hazel Grace and the struggles she has to face as she fights her sickness. The book is told her perspective as she goes to support group and meets new people like Augustus Waters. I really really really liked this book. It was original, extreemly sad, and the characters were understandable - if not always relatable. I LOVED this book, the way it was written was beautiful and intelligent. Hazel's voice was funny and sarcastic and I loved her views on life, death and cancer. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes realistic fiction with the warning that it is extremely sad.

2 comments:

  1. Sad and awesome, and very relatable. I loved this book. If you liked this one, you should read saving Alaska.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also LOVED this book. I can't wait for the movie, but there is now way that it is going to be as good as the book.

    ReplyDelete