Friday, January 10, 2014

The 5th Wave

The 5th Wave
Rick Yancey

url.jpg











This week I read the 5th Wave by Rick Yancey and have decreed it one of the best books I have ever read; I've already gone online to discover that the movie rights have been sold and that the next book is coming out this fall. Its like a Sci Fi Hunger Games; except its also completely different and original. Imaging living on as the last human on earth the rest of your species has been already been eradicated by just four attacks. Even if there was another human left could you trust them or has the entire race been corrupted by the others? The entire plot is mind bending with ideas so strange it is hard to think about. This Sci Fi novel would probably be a two week endeavor but I recommend it. A lot.



3 comments:

  1. I love this book too! I love how original it is and that it didn't copy off of all the other sci-fi dystopian books that are out right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this is one of the best books you have ever read, then that is saying something : ).
    I will definitely read this book next week, because I have heard very good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With so many people saying this book is a good read, I guess that I'll have to read it sometime! It's good to hear that there is a dystopian novel that introduces it's own unique setup.

    ReplyDelete