Wednesday, November 13, 2013

throne of glass

Throne of Glass
Sarah J Maas

On sunday i read the Throne of Glass  by Sarah J Mass. This 432 paged fantasy paged book was fast moving and intense, making it very interesting to read. I really liked how the author created the main character and her mental struggle for survival as well as her witty nature. It was also really cool how the book was based off of a competition with mystery and death. The only real problem I had with this book was that the characters were sometimes distant and hard to understand or connect with. One of my favorite parts though, was how there were always more and more secrets to discover throughout the story line, secrets that made me want to re read the book and look for the hints that were brought up with the dialogue. I also really liked the fact that although there were two main male characters, the author created an elaborate romance without there being a triangle. I would recommend this book for anyone who enjoys battles, assassins, mystery and politics and this would probably be a two week book.

NEXT WEEK: Shiver 

No comments:

Post a Comment