Monday, November 18, 2013

I Am Number Four

I Am Number Four
Pittacus Lore




Over the weekend, I read the ENTIRE Lorian Legacy series, which started with the book, I Am Number Four. This series was awesome and amazing and completely original. I have never read anything like it before. Written in modern time, this sci fi series was both relatable as well as so freakishly different that I couldn't turn this book down (I wasn't able to work on my homework until after I had finished). It was like a modern Star Treck: the main character, Four otherwise known as John was forced to flee from his home planet as the Morgonaians invaded and is know top on the list of wanted dead. One two and three have already perished. This book was awesome and had me so completely hooked that I am already waiting for the next book to come out. Being 350ish pages lone this book could be a two week book but would probably be finished sooner. 

NEXT WEEK
I'll find something

2 comments:

  1. This book sounds really good! Which book group were you in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this book about a year and a half ago; it is so weird!...(And good).

    ReplyDelete