Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Tangerine
Edward Bloor

My book group book was Tangerine by Edward Bloor. Whereas this book was not my favorite genre, it was not to terrible although it was defiantly not my favorite. The book is written as the journal from a soccer player with terrible eyesight named Paul. The story starts with him and his family moving to Tangerine Florida, and goes on from there to mention soccer, school, lightning, fires and robberies. Although the book was written very well, i felt like the story was extremely scattered and random and had a hard time understanding the characters because of it. I feel as though the story would have been better if I had been able to understand and get to know the characters better. It would have also helped if the plot had been more organized because I feel as though there were things in the story that happened and then didn't go anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment