Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Champion
Marie Lu


Yesterday, I read Champion by Marie Lu. Being the third and final book in one of my favorite trilogies (the legend novels), I absolutely loved this book. Unlike many books, this book is a fiction novel that takes place hundreds of years in the future where the United States are split up into two warring sides, the Republic and the Colonies; America is no longer the superpower it used to be. I really liked this book because much of the story line was about attempting to make the corrupt government a better place from what it had used to be, like miniature revolutions. I read this book in a night, which doesn't say much, but judging by the other books I suspect that it was about 350 pages long so it could go either way in being a two/one week book. Also, I am not giving this book justice, the entire series is awesome and NOT at all like  the hunger games. Max has the first book in his room. 

3 comments: