Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Seer and the Sword
Victoria Hanley
For my book of the week, I read the Seer and the Sword. Unlike many cingular books, I really enjoyed this book for the writing style and the fast and creative storyline. Victoria Hanley had a very interesting writing style that i had never really read before. Unlike most books with a lot of characters, I was never overwhelmed or confused when reading, but instead I found myself merging and recognizing each distinguished personality. One of my favorite parts of the book was how the two different main story lines played out and interconnected without the characters knowing; there was never too much joy, or anger that was used to make the characters seem cheesy, only a relatable sadness. Being a whooping three hundred and fifty page fantasy book this could be either a one or two week book. If you liked books like the False Prince, Blink or Divergent I would recommend this book to you.


2 comments:

  1. You seem to read a lot of good but SAD books. I'll keep it in mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds good. I'll add it to my TBR list

    ReplyDelete