Monday, October 7, 2013

The Enchanter Heir
Cinda Williams Chima 

Over the weekend, I read the Enchanter Heir by Cinda Williams Chima. Being the fourth book in the Heir Chronicles, I had a lot of fun reading this book and I was really intrigued by the writing style. Told in two perspectives; the story is intwined in a combination of mystery and magic. I also really enjoyed how the book was written in modern day time and how I could relate to the book and storyline because of that. For most people, the Enchanter Heir is probably a two week book,  consisting of 450 words, I often re-read chapters, paragraphs and pages just so that i could understand the fantasy genre. I have loved every book in the Heir Chronicles and this book was no different, if you enjoyed any books such as the Night Circus, City of Bones or the Percy Jackson Series, then I would defiantly recommend this book.

NEXT WEEK
The House of Hades

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recommendation. It sounds like a very interesting book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was this the book you were "upset" about on the trip?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds interesting... is this the book you cussed at?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sounds like something i would like! But i would also like to know if this is the book you got "upset" about

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sound awesome. i will think about it.

    ReplyDelete