Sunday, October 20, 2013

The Raven 
Boys
Maggie 
Stiefvater


This week, I read the  Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater author of Shiver and the Scorpio Races both of which have been on my reading list for quite a long time now. I really, really liked this book because it was unlike anything I have ever read before: not only is the atmosphere and storyline extremely creative, but it was the graceful writing style that really fascinated me. It almost seemed to flow through the entire book like a river going twisting and turning whenever the storyline became intense/fast moving, the entire thing was almost whimsical. Blue the only non psychic in a house of psychs has been always been told that if she kisses her true love than they will die, this had never been a problem for her, until she crossed paths with the raven boys. Adam, Gansey, Ronan and Noah are four friends that have been caught up in a hopeless search for an old fairytale. Until they crossed paths with Blue, their quest had been hopeless. Now everything is much much more dangerous. being a total of four hundred pages this fantasy novel could be either a one or two week book.

NEXT WEEK
The Scorpio Races

3 comments:

  1. Sounds really awesome. I will add it to my TBR list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds really cool, i was going to take it from Linda but you stole it

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh, sounds promising, I shall add it to my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete