Tuesday, May 27, 2014

First Grave on the Right

Don'd judge the cover. Also WARNING this is a girls book. I really wouldn't recommend it for guys.

Also, this is gonna be short because I got a new book.

This week I read First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones, personally I thought it was a great book, and I loved how witty the main character was, and the plot was really interesting. Charley Davidson is the grim reaper. Meaning she can see ghosts and the ghosts see her. Instead of hiding from her ability she uses it to solve cases, giving relief to the dead. That was my favorite part. This book, though has A LOT of adult content, romance and some strange views. You have been warned. If you are a girl and you like supernatural/ghost romances read this book.

Warning: theres a lot of romance. : (

No comments:

Post a Comment