Saturday, August 31, 2013


I LOVE BOOKS!
Reading is one of my favorite activities along with
drawing, soccer and skiing. I could easily
spend my whole weekend reading
books instead of homework.
SOME of my favorite
books/series'
includ
The Inheritance Cycle
Cristopher Paolini
The Crimson Crown
-Cinda Williams Chima
Legend
-Marie Lu

I really 
enjoyed these books in
 particular because I thought that the story
 lines were extremely creating as well as thoughtful with
 hidden symbolism. And they were all written in creative styles; that made
 each one different and memorable.

7 comments:

  1. I think the Inheritance Cycle sounds like a book I would like! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kendal,
    I'd rather read than do my homework as well :) I'd love to have a little more specific information about each of your books/series so I can choose which ones to place on my TBR list. You were so creative with your post format. Good job playing with the blog tools to see what can be done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kendal,
    Legend sounds right up my alley, totally added to my list. Question: Do you recommend just The Crimson Crown or the entire series?

    -K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ENTIRE series, (that book was just the best)

      Delete
  4. Hi. Your blog looks really cool. I have not read The Inheritance Cycle or The Crimson Crown, but I will put them on my TBR list. I have read Legend, but not the sequel. Was it as good as the first?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Legend sounds like a good book!

    ReplyDelete